Pages

Friday 21 August 2009

Juicestorm Interview

Adam Todd kindly invited me to have an interview with him on his Juicestorm radio show. He mentioned my blog last week and asked if I would have a chat on show 3. I got in touch and said Id happily go on. So tomorrow it is! Not sure of the exact time I'm on, but the show starts at 12:00 UK time Sat 22nd August.

If anyone hasn't heard of the show its everything gambling/trading related and is a good listen. Nothing too serious and all in good humour.

Hopefully people can tune in live tomorrow and listen in to me ramble on about trading.

If you can't tune in live its not a problem, the show will be recorded for Sat evening in the radio archive secition.

Little bit nervous but should be good fun :)

The link is :


10 comments:

  1. Good luck, with the interview on the show tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack,

    just come across your blog. Nice results! Good luck with the interview tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be fine.

    I've added your link to my blog.

    best of luck tomorrow.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack, Ive just changes soem pages around, might be better pointing to juicestorm.com otherwise people might be listening to last weeks episode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jack just listened to the interview on Juicestorm...really interesting!Im also living in Spain(from Sheffield) and would like to have a better chat with you on a few things that you mentioned on the interview.My email is pauli79@live.co.uk.Look forward to hearing from you.Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Jack

    Nice interview mate, good luck with today, have to say I expected you to have a broad Yorkshire accent !!! LOL

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice interview mate

    rc
    trading tennis blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. justed listened to the interview, you done well.
    very informative with a good insight of what is it like to be a full time sports trader.

    E

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good listen that Jack - I found the blog via Juice Storm last week.

    I'm interested in the course plan you mention. Well, more interested in going out to Madrid actually.

    Drop me a mail when the details are firmed up:
    mzm at blueyonder.co.uk

    Cheers,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Appreciate all of your kind comments, many thanks to all!

    I've had a few comments about ways of contacting me, so I've put my email addy below my 'about me' section where you can ask me anything. Don't be shy =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another blog with nice P&L's set up to flog something, what a surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics