Pages

Monday 19 October 2009

Rewarding Week

Last week was a great experience for not only the client, but myself after finishing my first 6-day course. It was very rewarding to see the client improve on a daily basis and being able to read a market more affectively. Putting the know how with the doing it yourself is obviously a different ball game, but I believe I have definitely provided a very useful insight into how its done on a successful level. I'm looking forward to helping my next client out on Thursday 22nd.

Each client will benefit from the course in different ways, and this client benefited mostly from the analysis of the videos I was doing before and after the live trading happened. As mentioned on the last post it gives an invaluable discussion into why I was placing orders and certain times, according to factors in the markets that was making up my decision process.

I'm currently rendering 1 of my video's so I can upload 1 of the races onto my blog. So this will be my next post when I have edited it and given some explanations into what happened.

I started slow last week, reaching about £300 by Wednesday. But I finished strongly seeing some nice swing moves on the Thursday, and getting very stuck into some solid scalping done on the Friday.
Saturday was a tricky day, it just seemed to be a little poor considering there was some big races on the cards. I got a race very wrong and stupidly losing quite a big -222. But I think that just kicked me into gear where I went on a quick fightback and pulled in a respectable profit after the loss. With my style I am prepared to take a few losses in a day, as I know I am pushing on for big profits. Also looking for swings where I'm often trying to predict the turn in price in a market, I know I'm not always going to get it right. That in my mind I can deal with them with confidence knowing I can quickly turn things around.

It's nice to get back into trading 5-6 days a week again due to having so much time off with internet problems. It's a relief that it hasn't seemed to have affected my focus.




3 comments:

  1. I hope your first course went very well, which sure it has.
    Also waiting for that post you've mentioned! Interesting one!

    Good luck for the ongoing courses but I'm sure they'll be far more thank OK :).

    Cheers!

    P.S: I sent you 2 emails, one some time ago so you might have not received it or whatever. Just to check ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cobo - First course went great thanks, I've got someone coming tomorrow so looking forward to that.

    Simply email me again mate, I do my best to get back to everyone as soon as I can. I've had a scan through and can't find them anywhere?? Copy and paste my email just to be sure. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. fooking ell this is fake material you bastard!

    how come your name and surname starts with small letters, matey, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics