Pages

Friday 12 March 2010

I Smell A Rat!



Well after only a week of launching my new forum there's someone up to mischief already! Unbelievable really but something like this was bound to happen sooner or later. There's always going to be people who have nothing else better to do than try and spoil the friendly help given by other people. We are all here to make money and learn from 1 another, but this anonymous person either has too much time on there hands or has some alternative motives. Whatever the case I'd like to apologise on behalf of this unwanted poster and please have confidence that I'm on the case straight after writing this post in banning and removing all their posts/usernames they have decided to create.

The reason I wanted to create a forum where people can post as an anonymous user is to get anyone and everyone posting. It looks like this can't be the case unfortunately ladies and gentlemen so what I'm going to do is provide a forum only available to people registering. But this only takes literally a minute to setup and will get around this problem which is the last thing I and the people using the forum want. This joker has even pretended to be myself and it just shows when you offer anything in life, there's always going to be a select few who decide to take liberties on your kindness. But the forum is still viewable to all unregistered users, it's just you have to login to post.

So I'll explain the simple procedure to enjoy my forum in peace:

  1. Click the forum link at the top of my blog.
  2. Click on register to the right of the forum and open a free nabble account. Type a username/password, where a confirmation will be sent out to your email.
  3. Follow the rest of the simple instructions and just make sure you login every time you view/post on the forum in future.
Easy Peazy! :)

I won't tolerate this kind of abuse and spam on my forum and simply won't hesitate banning users who decide to adopt this kind of behaviour. You've been warned!

Thanks for all who have posted so far (excluding this obvious fool of course) and it looks like the experiment of a forum on my blog seems very worthwhile me continuing. So long let the community grow and continue to be a big help for all involved!

I'll continue moderating the forum for now, but will be looking for a trusted moderator soon to keep a close eye on proceedings. It could be someone posting regularly on the forum or someone who has attended 1 of my courses. I'm not too sure yet but there is already some contenders on the forum who could be perfect for the job :)

Just a quick reminder that the members section on the forum is exclusively for people who have attended 1 of my courses. Simply register on the blog and send me out an invite so I can let you in to chat to other like minded chappies.

Please continue to use the forum now this issue has been sorted.

2 comments:

  1. Don't know why...

    Where is a successful trader, is also some envy rats. Kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics