Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2010

SportsTradingJourney




Fellow traders and fellow want to be traders!

.....

I'd like to announce a project that Sam Wilson and I have had in the pipeline for a while. After many hours of idea swapping and brain wrestling we are introducing a membership in the name of:



If you click the link above it takes you to a temporary sign up page in which you will see my small stakes video I added on my forum to the left. When you add your email to the mailing list to the right, a confirmation opt in link will be sent out to you. Simply follow the link and it will take you to my second small stakes vid I've created using £5-£10 stakes. Also check out Sam's small stake's vid he's recently added on his blog - http://samwilson82.blogspot.com/.

If you like these training vids, you will love the membership site we are working on....It's everything you need to take your trading journey to the next level and show you the styles and techniques we use on a daily basis.

I think there is a common misunderstanding from pro traders that if you give away your secrets and your own styles behind your successful trading, your own edge will be lost. But I don't think this is the case and Sam and I intend to show you a very honest membership site with no hidden secrets. We are willing to show a full journey of trading material using videos with in-depth audio, and regular webinars to interact with our clients. Feedback and reviews of how to read a market accurately and a huge amount of trading content that will open your eyes up to how pro traders react and think in a wide range of examples. Progressing from small stakes in the region of £5-£10 - increasing them over time to £100+ stakes.

This site will be the only 1 of its kind anywhere in the world!

We have been approached by some big players in the sports trading industry, who wanted to fund some interesting projects with us. However there ideas and systems didn't fit within our philosophy of teaching trading. Ever since I started doing personalised training courses, I wanted to show people a very honest approach to really what's going on in the market. So this is why Sam and I have decided to create our own site dedicated to helping people in a long term trading journey.

We don't have to offer help, as we are both comfortable with the amount we are earning to live the life we choose. However we really think we can help traders who have a serious aspiration to become full time mentored by us. We are fully aware that there is a very very small percentage of people on the exchanges that make decent money from trading pre-horse markets, and I think a big reason for this is that there really isn't much good advice currently on offer. We want to improve this success rate and help take clients to live the flexible free living life trading can offer.

Sam and I have been on these markets separately and combined for coming on 5 years now and witnessing tens of thousands of markets we have experience and knowledge people are searching for. There are too many questions being asked on this some what mysterious profession as a full time exchange trader, and far few decent and genuine answers being offered back. Having this project we can organise all these answers in 1 centralised place.

This won't be a site about betting systems offering you simple trading tips, it's going to be guiding you down a path of how 2 pro traders make money from these extremely tricky markets. Get your name and email on the mailing list, and we will releasing a few more free videos until the site is all ready for kick off! Also please send me any requests and ideas that we could possibly introduce to our membership site. Many thanks!

Hasta Luego!

9 comments:

  1. The text of your link is correct but the address is wrong. Please change your anchor to http://www.SportsTradingJourney.com in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, just viewed Sam's video's too, you guys talk alot of sense....looking forward to getting on 1 of your courses...been trading for all of 2 weeks now with a small bank for now...Good luck with the new site!!

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  3. not saying its essential, but a promotional website with correct grammar & spelling does make a difference to some people.....maybe take 30 secs extra time & do a spell/grammar check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello !!! You have very nice and interesting blog. I have the big request for you, whether you could add my blog to the list of your blogs, I already added your blog on my list, my address: http://tradingnawyscigachkonnych.blogspot.com/
    My blog is in polish, but I have translator google to translate it other languages.
    Thanks in advance, Many many regards and I wish very successes in trading !!!

    Braid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jack!

    I've sent you an email... I say it here just in case we have problems with it as other times.

    Anyway, glad to see your project is getting there. Really looking forward to it.

    All the best,

    Jacobo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jack !!!

    On my blog in my last post I recommended a platform betseventytwo and add link to it because of your video located on it. In my opinion, It is worth to participate in the subscription for your great video. Cool material! I greet and wish you success, surely one day I will appear at your course !!! Many regards !!! Sorry for my english;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am i the only one who noticed that the small stakes video is out of sync?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, You're not the only one Anonymous. Picture is 2 min. behind the voice. Anyway thanks Jack for it and the project! Will stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics